Our firm is diverse in practices and career opportunities. Employees of our firm receive a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, paid time-off, and a generous 401k retirement plan.
Insurance Defense & Litigation Attorney
Duplass Zwain Bourgeois Pfister Weinstock & Bogart, APLC is seeking an attorney licensed in Louisiana with insurance defense and litigation experience.
- Two to four years of insurance defense and litigation experience
- Excellent academic credentials (top 20% of class rank)
- Travel almost exclusively within the State of Louisiana for depositions, inspections, and client meetings
- The candidate must be skilled in the following areas:
- researching various legal issues
- drafting pleadings and memoranda in support of motions
- conducting depositions and inspections
- appearing in court and arguing motions
- assisting in mediation and trial
Salary commensurate with experience. The position offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health, life, and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, a generous 401(k) retirement plan and an expense account.
Interested candidates should e-mail résumé with cover letter, transcript, writing sample, and references to email@example.com.
Submit A Resume
Interested in a career? Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach cover letter, resume, transcript, references, and writing sample in a .pdf file named with your full name, and we’ll get back with you shortly.