Our firm is diverse in practices and career opportunities. Employees of our firm receive a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, paid time-off, and a generous 401k retirement plan.
Insurance Defense & Litigation Attorney
Duplass Zwain Bourgeois Pfister Weinstock & Bogart, APLC is seeking an attorney licensed in Louisiana with at least one to three years of insurance defense and litigation experience.
Job duties include:
▪ research various legal issues
▪ draft pleadings and memoranda in support of motions
▪ conduct depositions
▪ appear in court and argue motions
▪ assist in mediation and trial
▪ travel almost exclusively within the State of Louisiana for depositions, inspections, and client meetings
▪ The candidate must have relevant work experience as an attorney as well as excellent academic credentials (top 20% of class rank is required); or
▪ recent law school graduates with class rank in the top 10% will also be considered
Salary commensurate with experience. The position offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, a generous 401(k) retirement plan and an expense account.
Interested candidates should e-mail résumé with cover letter, transcript, writing sample, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit A Resume
Interested in a career? Email resumes to email@example.com. Please attach cover letter, resume, transcript, references, and writing sample in a .pdf file named with your full name, and we’ll get back with you shortly.