Our firm is diverse in practices and career opportunities. Employees of our firm receive a comprehensive and competitive benefits package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, paid time-off, and a generous 401k retirement plan.
Insurance Defense & Litigation Attorney – Lafayette Area
Duplass Zwain Bourgeois Pfister Weinstock & Bogart, APLC, is rapidly growing and seeking attorneys licensed in Louisiana with two to five years of insurance defense and litigation experience and excellent academic credentials (top 25% of class rank) to work remotely in the Lafayette area. The ideal candidate will have strong legal research and writing skills as well as experience conducting depositions and inspections, appearing in court and arguing motions, and assisting in mediation and trial.
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health, life, and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, and a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
Qualified candidates may submit their résumé with cover letter, transcript, writing sample, and references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duplass Zwain Bourgeois Pfister Weinstock & Bogart, APLC is seeking a Legal Secretary to assist with insurance defense cases.
- Three to four years of legal secretarial experience, preferably in an insurance defense setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage work for multiple cases
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Worldox is preferred
- The candidate must be skilled in these following areas:
- scheduling depositions of witnesses and experts
- preparing subpoenas for records requests
- assisting with production of pleadings, answers, discovery, and releases
- making travel arrangements
- managing documents using document management software
- knowledge of proper formatting requirements for documents filed in all Louisiana courts and Federal courts and experience with fax filing and e-filing is preferred
This full-time position offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package with a wide range of standard and optional benefits. The benefit package includes health, life, and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, parking, and generous 401(k) and Paid Time Off plans.
Interested applicants should submit résumé with references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Submit A Resume
Interested in a career? Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach cover letter, resume, transcript, references, and writing sample in a .pdf file named with your full name, and we’ll get back with you shortly.